TYREDOG™ TD-2700F-M Series designed specifically for Motorhome and Camper Vans.
The TyreDog TD-2700F-M6 Motorhome and Campervan Tyre Pressure and Temperature Monitor kits supports 6 tyres monitoring up to 180 PSI. The system can be easily installed DIY into your motorhome allowing you to monitor the status of you vehicle's tyre pressures and temperatures. The Motorhome kit is also expandable so if in the future you change vehicle (and the total number of wheels) you can simply purchase additional sensors to match.
Correct tyre pressure ensures fuel efficiency, reduces tyre wear, and improves vehicle safety. Becoming aware of a leaking tyre early significantly reduces your chance of a catastrophic tyre blow out when at speed can be incredibly dangerous, and costly.
How it works
The Wireless Sensors are fitted to the wheels valve stem. Simply replace the valve cap with a Wireless Sensor and fit the supplied SecureFit ring to ensure the sensor is securely fastened. This SecureFit ring also acts as a theft deterrent.
The sensors are constantly monitoring and reading your tyre pressure and temperature and as soon as there is a change in pressure, the sensors will transmit the latest pressure and temperature reading to your monitor mounted inside the driver's cabin.
If the Pressure falls or raises above the user preset levels, the unit will sound to alert the driver. There is also a visual indication on the Monitor / Receiver unit.
Low, High Pressure and High Temperature threshold settings can be adjusted by the user for each axle.
For further information regarding the operation of this unit, please read the Owners Manual which can be found by clicking on the Downloads Tab.
1 x Monitor / Receiver
6 x Wireless (inc CR1632 Batteries)
6 x SecureFit Rings to match quantity of wheels ordered
1 x Suction Cap Mounting Bracket
1 x Cigarette Lighter Power Adapter
• Monitors 6 tyres (or up to 12 if additional sensors are added)
• Simply Screw on to the Valve stem and lock in place
• Audible / Visual Alerts when tyre pressure drops below / raises above user set level
• Measure Pressure in PSI, KPA, BAR or KgCM
• Alerts when tyre temperature raises above the user set level
• Measure Temperature in Celsius or Fahrenheit
Reliability and Robust
• All major components are fully exchangeable in case any component is broken
• Provides signal accessibility by providing peripheral signal integrity technology
• Extremely lightweight, small in size and its' special unique mechanical designed sensors have won the Tyredog Series the best TPMS system in this industry