TYREDOG™ TD-2700F-M Series designed specifically for Motorhome and Camper Vans.
The TYREDOG™ TD-2700F-M Series Tyre Pressure and Temperature Monitor kits support 2 to 12 tyres, monitors up to 180 PSI and can be installed (D.I.Y)
The User Friendly Graphic Interface (LCD monitor), allows the user to monitor and understand the status of their tyres thus ensuring they are always well maintained.
Correct tyre pressure ensures fuel efficiency, reduces tyre wear, the risk of aquaplaning and lack of traction.
Normally all the necessary check-ups cost time, effort and money.
How it works
The Wireless Sensors are fitted to the wheels valve stem. Simply replace the valve cap with a Wireless Sensor and fit the supplied SecureFit ring to ensure the sensor is securely fastened. This SecureFit ring can also act as a theft deterrent.
The sensors are constantly monitoring and reading your tyre pressure and temperature and as soon as there is a change in pressure, the sensors will transmit the latest pressure and temperature reading to your monitor.
If the Pressure falls or raises above the user preset levels, the unit will sound to alert the driver. There is also a visual indication on the Monitor / Receiver unit.
Low, High Pressure and High Temperature threshold settings can be adjusted by the user for each axle.
For further information regarding the operation of this unit, please read the Owners Manual which can be found by clicking on the Downloads Tab.
1 x Monitor / Receiver
Wireless Sensors to match quantity of wheels ordered (inc CR1632 Batteries to match)
SecureFit Rings to match quantity of wheels ordered
1 x Suction Cap Mounting Bracket
1 x Cigarette Lighter Power Adaptor
• Monitors 2-12 tyres (or 36 Sensors if additional Trailer Add-on Kits are added)
• Supports Multiple Trailer Add-On Kits (Change Trailer Function)
• Simply Screw on to the Valve stem and lock in place
• Audible / Visual Alerts when tyre pressure drops below / raises above user set level
• Measure Pressure in PSI, KPA, BAR or KgCM
• Alerts when tyre temperature raises above the user set level
• Measure Temperature in Celsius or Fahrenheit
Reliability and Robust
• All major components are fully exchangeable in case any component is broken
• Provides signal accessibility by providing peripheral signal integrity technology
• Extremely lightweight, small in size and its' special unique mechanical designed sensors have won the Tyredog Series the best TPMS system in this industry