The Ultimate 4WD OFFROAD Tyre Pressure Monitoring System
Recommended Use: Car/4WD. (Accurately Measures up to 80 PSI)
The New and improved TYREDOG™ 4 wheel TDA-4C Tyre Pressure and Temperature Monitor designed exclusively for Australia comes with 4 External type Sensors to support (4) tyres, monitors up to 80 PSI and can be easily installed (D.I.Y)
The latest TDA-4C unit now provides real-time updates when there is a 1 PSI change in pressure.
You can now also adjust all threshold settings per axle instead of one overall setting for all axles.
We've also included a durable blow case packaging for your convenience.
The User Friendly Graphic Interface (LCD monitor), allows the user to monitor and understand the status of their tyres thus ensuring they are always well maintained.
Correct tyre pressure ensures fuel efficiency, reduces tyre wear, the risk of aquaplaning and lack of traction.
The Design• All sensors can be securely locked onto tyre valves for added safety.
• Learnable sensors are available so in the event of theft or damage, sensors can be quickly and easily replaced.
• Sensors have unique individual codes to ensure there is no interference from other 433MHz devices, even other TYREDOG™ systems.
• All TYREDOG™ kits undergo strict field testing to ensure quality.
• Sensors are treated for anti-corrosion during manufacture and use rubber seals to prevent liquid and fine particles from coming in contact with the circuitry.
How it worksThe Wireless Sensors are fitted to the wheels valve stem. Simply replace the valve cap with a Wireless Sensor and fit the supplied SecureFit ring to ensure the sensor is securely fastened. This SecureFit ring can also act as a theft deterrent.
Once the Sensors are fitted and the monitor/receiver is turned on, within a couple of minutes or once the wheels rotate, the latest Pressure and Temperature information will be updated on the monitor/receiver.
The sensors are constantly monitoring and reading your tyre pressure and temperature and as soon as there is a change in pressure, the sensors will transmit the latest pressure and temperature reading to your monitor.
If the Pressure falls or rises above the user preset levels, the unit will beep to alert the driver. There is also a visual indication on the Monitor / Receiver unit.
Low, High Pressure and High Temperature threshold settings can be adjusted by the user.
For further information regarding the operation of this unit, please read the Owners Manual which can be found by clicking on the Downloads Tab.
What's included1 x Monitor / Receiver (inc 2 x AAA Batteries)
4 x Wireless Sensors (inc 4 x CR1632 Batteries)
4 x SecureFit Rings
1 x Mounting Bracket
1 x Cigarette Lighter Power Adaptor
Quick Start Guide
General Features• Monitors 4 tyres
• Simply Screw on to the Valve stem and lock in place
• Audible / Visual Alerts when tyre pressure drops below / raises above user set level
• Measure Pressure in PSI, KPA, BAR or KgCM
• Alerts when tyre temperature raises above the user set level
• Measure Temperature in Celsius or Fahrenheit
• Provide graphic user interface
• Monitoring tyre pressure anytime
• Low Battery Indicator on the display for Monitor and Sensors
• Expands tyre lifespan
• Saves fuel consumption
• Improves safety
• Detects leakage before harm is done
• Easy to install
• High accuracy
• Not affected by bumpy roads
• Allows user preset value
• Detects both under inflation and over inflation of tyre
• All major components are fully exchangeable in case any component is broken
Reliability and Robust
• Provides signal accessibility by providing peripheral signal integrity technology
• Extremely lightweight, small in size and its' special unique mechanical designed sensors
*Specifications subject to change without notice.
*This model is not recommended for monitoring Trailers or Caravans.
- 4X4 and Passenger Vehicles
- 12V DC (MiniDC jack)
- 2 x AAA Batteries