TYREDOG™ TD-1000A-I 4 Wheel Car / 4WD / 4x4 Internal Tyre Pressure and Temperature Monitor.
Recommended Use: Car, Vans, 4WD, 4x4 Only (Monitor up to 80 PSI) - This should not be used on a Trailer, Caravan or Towing Application.
The TYREDOG™ TD-1000A-I Internal Tyre Pressure and Temperature Monitor is required to be fitted by a professional Tyre fitter. Fitting costs will vary and we recommend that you find out how much your local Tyre shop charges before purchasing this product.
The User Friendly Graphic Interface (LCD monitor) allows the user to monitor and understand the status of their tyres thus ensuring they are always well maintained.
• Learnable sensors are available so in the event of theft or damage, sensors can be quickly and easily replaced.
• Sensors have unique individual codes to ensure there is no interference from other 433MHz devices, even other TYREDOG™ systems.
• All TYREDOG™ kits undergo strict field testing to ensure quality.
• Sensors are treated for anti-corrosion during manufacture and use rubber seals to prevent liquid and fine particles from coming in contact with the circuitry.
How it works
The Wireless Sensors are fitted inside the tyre by a professional tyre fitter. Once the Sensors are fitted and the monitor/receiver is plugged into a 12V DC Outlet (Cigarette Lighter socket) or you can use the 2 x AAA Batteries. Within a couple of minutes or once the wheels rotate, the latest Pressure and Temperature information will be updated on the monitor/receiver.
The sensors will then transmit when there's a change in pressure. If the Pressure falls or raises above the user preset levels, the unit will sound to alert the driver. There is also a visual indication on the Monitor / Receiver unit.
1 x Monitor / Receiver (inc 2 x AAA Batteries)
4 x Wireless Sensors (Internal) Estimated battery life Approx. 3 years. Contains a replaceable CR2032 3V Battery.
1 x Suction Cap Mounting Bracket
1 x Cigarette Lighter Power Adaptor
- 4X4 and Passenger Vehicles