New TYREDOG™ TD-2700F-X Series with Extended Range. Expandable from 2 to 36 Wheels.
Recommended Use: Heavy Duty Vehicles, Trucks, Buses, Earth Moving Agricultural Equipment, Motor Home's, Cars with Trailers / Caravans. (Monitor up to 180 PSI)
The TYREDOG™ TD-2700F-X
Series Tyre Pressure and Temperature Monitor kits support 2 to 36 tyres,
monitors up to 180 PSI and can be installed (D.I.Y)
The User Friendly Graphic Interface (LCD monitor), allows the user to monitor and understand the status of their tyres thus ensuring they are always well maintained.
Correct tyre pressure ensures fuel efficiency, reduces tyre wear, the risk of aquaplaning and lack of traction.
Normally all the necessary check-ups cost time, effort and money.
• All sensors can be
securely locked onto tyre valves for added safety.
• Learnable sensors are available so in the event of theft or damage, sensors can be quickly and easily replaced.
• Sensors have unique individual codes to ensure there is no interference from other 433MHz devices, even other TYREDOG™ systems.
• All TYREDOG™ kits undergo strict field testing to ensure quality.
• Sensors are treated for anti-corrosion during manufacture and use rubber seals to prevent liquid and fine particles from coming in contact with the circuitry.
How it works
The Wireless Sensors
are fitted to the wheels valve stem. Simply replace the valve cap with a
Wireless Sensor and fit the supplied SecureFit ring to ensure the sensor is
securely fastened. This SecureFit ring can also act as a theft deterrent.
The Relay / repeater system must be mounted underneath the vehicle. This can be powered up by 4 x AA Batteries or you can hard-wire to a 12V/24V Power Source.
Once the Sensors and Relay are fitted and the monitor/receiver is turned on (Powered by 12/24V Cigarette Lighter Adaptor), within a couple of minutes or once the wheels rotate, the latest Pressure and Temperature information will be updated on the monitor/receiver.
Note: Relay must be used otherwise the unit will not work.
The sensors are constantly monitoring and reading your tyre pressure and temperature and as soon as there is a change in pressure, the sensors will transmit the latest pressure and temperature reading to your monitor.
If the Pressure falls or raises above the user preset levels, the unit will sound to alert the driver. There is also a visual indication on the Monitor / Receiver unit.
Low, High Pressure and High Temperature threshold settings can be adjusted by the user for each axle.
For further information regarding the operation of this unit, please read the Owners Manual which can be found by clicking on the Downloads Tab.
1 x Monitor /
6 x Wireless Sensors (inc 6 x CR1632 Batteries)
6 x SecureFit Rings
1 x Suction Cap Mounting Bracket
1 x Cigarette Lighter Power Adaptor
1 x Relay / Repeater unit (inc 4 x AA Batteries, Power Cable and Mounting Hardware)
• Monitors 2-36 tyres
• Main Kit can support up to 12 Sensors (or 36 Sensors if additional Trailer Add-on Kits are added)
• Supports Multiple Trailer Add-On Kits (Change Trailer Function)
• Simply Screw on to the Valve stem and lock in place
• Audible / Visual Alerts when tyre pressure drops below / raises above user set level
• Measure Pressure in PSI, KPA, BAR or KgCM
• Alerts when tyre temperature raises above the user set level
• Measure Temperature in Celsius or Fahrenheit
• Provide graphic user interface
• Relay / Repeater Module for extended Range and greater accuracy
• Monitoring tyre pressure anytime
• Low Battery Indicator on the display for Sensors and Relay
• Expands tyre lifespan
• Saves fuel consumption
• Improves safety
• Detects leakage before harm is done
• Easy to install
• High accuracy
• Not affected by bumpy roads
• Allows user preset value
• Detects both under inflation and over inflation of tyre
Reliability and Robust
• All major
components are fully exchangeable in case any component is broken
• Provides signal accessibility by providing peripheral signal integrity technology
• Extremely lightweight, small in size and its' special unique mechanical designed sensors have won the Tyredog Series the best TPMS system in this industry
Operating environment (Receiver Unit)
temperature range -20 deg to 70 deg C
• Storage temperature range -30 deg to 85 deg C
• Operating humidity 90%
• Vibration 3.5mm 5-200 Hz in X,Y and Z direction
Power (Receiver Unit)
• Power Required 12 - 30V DC (MiniDC jack)
Dimensions Monitor (Receiver Unit)
• Weight 143 g
• Size L 102mm * W 72mm* D 29mm
• LCD View size W 70.5mm * H 39mm
System (Receiver Unit)
• System frequency at
433 MHz (FSK)
• Sensor pressure range 0-180 psi
• Sensor pressure sensitivity ± 3 psi
• Sensor temperature sensitivity ±2 deg C
• Low power consumption in sensor
• Transmission length: Sensor to Relay/Repeater: Approx 25M (Can vary between vehicle's)
• Transmission length: Relay/Repeater to Monitor: Approx. 60M (Can vary between vehicle's)
• Receiver sensitivity is -112dBm
Emissions (Receiver Unit / Sensors)
• FCC Comply with
part 15,Class B
• C Tick
Operating Environment (Relay / Repeater)
• Frequency: 433MHz
• Operating temperature range -40 deg to 80 deg C
• Storage temperature range -40 deg to 100 deg C
• Operating humidity 100%
Power (Relay / Repeater)
• Power Required 12 -
30V DC (MiniDC jack) or Battery DC 3V
• Battery Life: Approx. 1 Year
• Battery type AA 1.5V (x4)
Dimensions (Relay / Repeater)
• Size - L 105mm * W 50mm * H 85mm
Operating environment (Sensors)
temperature range -40 deg to 125 deg C
• Operating humidity 100%
• Shock >1000G from 1.5m height
• Vibration 10mm 5-200 Hz in X,Y and Z direction
• Sensor is equipped
with battery - CR1632 (3V)
• Battery Life - Approx. 1 Year
Dimensions Sensor (Sensors)
• Weight - 10g±1 g
• Size - Diameter 18.5mm / Height 20mm
*Specifications subject to change without notice.
- Trucking + Industrial